• Reports from the board and management
• The Auditor’s report
• Appointment of auditors
• Amalgamation - Special Resolutions
1. Be it resolved that the Articles of Amalgamation for Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd., based on the positive vote for the amalgamation, be and are hereby approved, confirmed and adopted.
2. Be it resolved that the By-laws of Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd., based on the positive vote for the amalgamation, be and hereby approved, confirmed and adopted.
3. Be it resolved that the Amalgamation Agreement, effective the 1st day of November 2019, between La Cooperative De Consommation De La Broquerie Ltd. and Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd. providing for the terms and conditions of their amalgamation and their continuance as one Cooperative under The Cooperatives Act of the Province of Manitoba, be and is hereby approved, confirmed and adopted.
4. The directors and officers of Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd, be and are hereby authorized and directed to do such acts and things and execute such documents as may be necessary and desirable to implement the said amalgamation.
Copies of THE AMALGAMATION AGREEMENT, BYLAWS AND ARTICLES adopted by the Board of Directors on January 21st, 2019 are available from the Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd. administration office for review. A member has a right to dissent to the amalgamation. This can only be done by sending a written objection to the resolution proposing amalgamation to the Co-operative on or before the meeting referred to above.