Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd. is hiring a full-time Accountant, at our Head Office in Steinbach, Manitoba.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve our neighbors, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.clearviewcoop.crs.
What you'll do:
You will aid in daily financial operations of the organization and report to the Senior Finance Manager. Some main duties of the job include:
- Live our brand, "You're at Home Here" by presenting a positive, collaborative and professional image of the organization to all customers, visitors, suppliers and team members.
- Exemplify our company values: People, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility.
- Financial duties including, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Month-End and Year-End Processes
- Collaboration with various sites for Balancing Processes
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work we do, we help build, fuel, feed and grow our local economy. It is through our staff that we can achieve these goals, as every team member's contribution at Clearview Co-op matters.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in retail Store Operations and:
- Have a passion for great customer service
- Are an exceptional team player
- Have great organizational and time management skills
- Are honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- Believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
What you possess:
Qualifications that will help you stand out in the crowd include:
- A CPA designation, preferred
- Are enrolled in courses leading to a CPS designation
- 1 to 3 years accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent analytical and solution-finding skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage out Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we're working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. we support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
if you believe you have the skills and meet the qualifications for this job, please apply via e-mail by September 20, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those
selected to continue in the recruitment process with be contacted.