Stone Creek Gas Bar - Steinbach
Career OpportunityWorking for Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd. isn’t just a job, it’s a career!
We are currently hiring a Full-Time Team Member to serve our members and customers at our Stone Creek location in Steinbach, Manitoba.
What we provide:Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a
culture of teamwork and innovation. As a Team Member progresses in their skills and abilities, it ultimately leads to a variety of career opportunities throughout Western Canada!
Why we are different:Co-op does business differently.As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can bhelp bring our brand to life, visit us at www.clearviewco-op.crs
What you’ll do:You will provide our members and customers with a welcoming and friendly experience while assisting them with the products and services they need. Some main duties of the job include:
- Live our brand, “You’re at Home Here” by presenting a positive, collaborative, and professional image of the organization to all customers, visitors, suppliers, and team members.
- Exemplify our company values: People, Integrity, Excellence, and
- Greet all members and customers who enter the store.
- Balance the cash during shift changes.
- Monitor the store’s front-end activities.
- Address member and customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Compute and receive payments.
- Pump-attendant duties, as required.
- Some maintenance, stocking, cleaning duties, as required.
Why it matters:Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
- You are looking for a career in Retail Operations and:
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- You have a passion for great customer service and come to work with a positive attitude.
- You are an exceptional team player and can build great working relationships.
- You have great organization and time management skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 22, 2021
We thank all candidates for their interest; however,
only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
July 22, 2021